YouTube is the second largest search engine and a pretty good source of income for content creators.
YouTube makes roughly $15 billion each year. This revenue is divided in 45/55% split therefore YouTube gets 45 while 55 goes to over 20 million YouTubers around the world.
This explains why as a Kenyan creator, you need to invest in YouTube and work your way up to be able to earn more.
This is why we are here!
In this article, we’ll cover all the YouTube tools you require to make your YouTube channel a success.
- Joby Gorillapod: GorillaPod is a super-versatile, compact, and flexible tripod designed to be used for both cameras and smartphones. Their tripods are available in sizes fit for small point & shoot cameras up to professional DSLRs and mirror less cameras.
- Rode SmartLav+: These are professional-grade wearable microphone designed for use in a wide range of film, television, and broadcast scenarios. Using modern techniques, Smart Lav picks up sound equally from all around the microphone.
- Blue Yeti USV Mic: Yeti is the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone. Use them to capture anything with a clarity and ease unheard of in a USB microphone.
- DJI Osmo Pocket II: These are the smallest 3-axis stabilized handheld camera out there. The camera mainly focuses to help you look much more skillful with a camera than you actually are.
Video editing YouTube tools
- Camtasia: Camtasia is feature-rich and one of the best video editing softwares out there. Camtasia is also a perfect screen recorder, this is why many professional YouTubers use it to create tutorials.
- Wondershare Filmora: Filmora is a beginner-friendly modern video editing software. Its clear interface, wide range of features, and reasonable price make it the best option for everyone especially newbies.
- Final Cut Pro X: For Mac users who want the most feature-rich and advanced video editing software, Final Cut Pro X is recommended.
- Adobe Premiere Pro: This is the most perfect video editing software for both Windows and Mac. Premiere Pro comes with the most advanced features that can’t be seen anywhere else
Live streaming YouTube tools
- Ecamm: The all-in-one live streaming production platform for Mac. Use Ecamm Live to create professional live stream broadcasts quickly & easily.
- OBS: OBS (Open Broadcaster Software) is a free and open-source software for video recording and live streaming which works on Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Restream: A software to live stream on YouTube, Twitch, Facebook, and 30+ streaming sites at once. If you are planning multi-streaming, then Restream can solve your problem.
- StreamYard: Using this, you can stream to all major social platforms simultaneously directly from your browser. Add its extension and stream live anywhere, anytime.
- OneStream.live: OneStream is a cloud-based solution to go LIVE. Use this to Stream Live real-time or prerecorded scheduled Live Streams to your YouTube Live.
Search engine marketing (SEM) YouTube Tools
- Ahrefs: This powerful tool can help you find more keyword ideas related to your seed keyword, how many people search for a query on YouTube every month, and also how many of those searches result in clicks.
- AccuRanker: This is a popular YouTube channel rank tracking tool. AccuRanker fetches all your videos so that you can monitor your video performance in YouTube search results, as well as Google, Bing, and Yandex.
- TubeBuddy: Apart from being the best marketing tool for YouTube, TubeBuddy also offers Keyword Explorer and Search Rank Tracking, which will help you find more ideas and rank better in YouTube search results.
- Google Trends: Google Trends is well-known popularity showing website. But what most people don’t know is that we can also use it for YouTube. You can choose YouTube Search in your Google Trends and use it for free to find more ideas for your YouTube channel.
These are most important YouTube Tools that every creator should have knowledge of. Now, tell us which of the above YouTube tools have you used? And, what is your recommendation of it?
Also, if you think we have missed any important YouTube tools, then remind us in the comments below.
Don’t forget to share!